Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures from the last 4 montsh

I promised after I posted the blog,which should have everyone who reads it caught up on what has been going on in the Payne household for the last 4 month, that I would add some pictures. Here are the pictures of what has been going on for the last 4 months.  They are in no particular order and if I have time I will add more tonight.  Enjoy!



Me on 3/15/2010 2 1/2 months since surgery and have lost 40 pounds!!! 
Jackson playing in the snow on Saturday 12/5/2010 in his PJ's
Aubie playing in the snow

Aubie, Pepper and Brutus
Jackson reading a Star Wars book at Barnes and Noble

Jackson decorated his room and tree for Christmas!

One of the many great pics of Jackson from the family pic session we had this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment