Thursday, October 22, 2009

Auburn vs. Kentucky Weekend






Richard Gallo, Christi Ashmun Gallo, Andrea Bush Payne, Johnathan Payne



Johnathan Payne, Andrea Bush Payne, Heather Carter Walton, Justin Walton


Spent the weekend in Auburn with Heather and Justin Walton! Despite the fact that Auburn lost to Kentucky we had a great time. However, it was a cold, rainy day. Heather and I had the best time just being together. It had been five years since Heather and Justin had been to Auburn. Also, while we were in Auburn I met up with my best friend from high school, Christi Ashmun Gallo, whom I have not seen in 20 years! I am getting so old. Anyway, she and her family joined us for the tailgate. It was great to see her and hopefully it won't be so long before we see each other again.
Heather and I before the game!
Heather and I the morning of the game. Grandad, Diana, Robbie and B. Hall
Tricia, Mr. Phil, Heather and friends at the tailgate.

Jake, Grandad and Bruiser


No comments:

Post a Comment